KI Lightline Architectural Wall System
Lightline is a pre-assembled, unitized glass wall system dedicated to the enhancement of light. Its seamless connections maximize natural light for brighter, more efficient spaces while providing visual unification between architecture and furniture. Unlimited butt-glazing lets you design spaces with no visual breaks, because Lightline doesn’t require vertical posts. And its thinner, smaller rectilinear profiles go practically unnoticed.
Lightline architectural wall features pre-assembled construction with ½”-thick glass, seamless glass joints, passive top and bottom channels, and beautifully designed hardware, including full-height sliding glass door mechanisms. The thicker glass provides superior rigidity and sound attenuation. Glass edges are flat polished and chamfered to a precise angle, forming a virtually seamless fit when combined with the dry joint.
- Ceiling heights to 120" and widths to 48"
- ½"-thick glass and factory assembled butt-glazing
- Sleek visuals with rectilinear profiles
- Maximum flexibility and reusability with a large range of adjustment to both base and ceiling areas
- Versatile door offerings include sliding or hinged